Measuring Forces, Impacts on Youth Football Helmets
First-ever study aims to help in developing improved child helmets.
- Virginia Tech Biomedical Engineers Announce Child Football Helmet Study
- Virginia Tech - Wake Forest University School of Biomedical Engineering and Sciences
- Stefan M. Duma
Inside Science Buzzwords:
- Accelerometer - A device that measures an object's acceleration.
- Biomedical engineer - A kind of engineer who applies engineering for the purpose of advancing medicine.
- Concussion - A type of traumatic brain injury in which the brain collides with the skull.